Form a Social Contribution Road Map
Beginning with founding Chamsarang Voluntary Corps in 2005, KEPCO E&C has been engaged in various social contribution activities for the last 10 years or so, such as supporting the neglected class, doing volunteer activities in farming villages, and supporting social welfare facilities.
In addition, due to the Relocation of Public Organizations Policy in 2015, our headquarters have moved to Gimcheon, Gyeongsangbuk-do accordingly. For this reason, we have established a new activity direction for the next 5 years to establish mutual cooperative relationship with the local community.
- Systematization of Social Contribution Activities
- Reorganize Social Contribution Strategic System in Consideration of Environmental Changes Resulting from the Relocation of the Headquarters (Moved Our Office to Gyeongbuk Dream Valley, Gimcheon).
- Strengthen Ties with Local Community through Customized Social Contributions
- Contribute to the Actual Mutual Growth of the Local Community and Smooth Settlement in the Local Society through Social Contribution Activities That are Appropriate to the New Location
- Spread Performance of Social Contributions with Sharing the Excellent case
- Perform Sustainable Social Contribution Activities through the Development of Social Contribution Projects That Reflect the Company's Characteristics